activate windows 8 enterprise rtm 90 day / enterprise b 9200

lets begin ''''

to the point>>>>>>
 1st open CMD with admin premissions

2nd
lets see my pics..

sorry this is my fiancee hehehhe

i love her so much...

hehehehe

dont look at her

wkwkwkwk

pliissss just look on ss the cmd


3th this work on enterprise pro
u must be hrry up for crack this windows or microsoft gonna find this bug and ur wont be able to crack this again...

4th why i use this trials windows??
i know this is a lot of people ask to me...

my answer.. i hate a copy of software hehehe ^_^

i've been already buying some key heheheh

thats the way i dont use.....



specials thanks to my beloved girl in the world for give me some spirit for doing this

i love u so much rahmi ana

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »